- Octyl methoxy
- Zinc oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
Cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylexyl methoxycinnamate, octocrylene, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, benzopheone-3, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, talc, iron oxides, and glycerine.
- It can offer protection against UVA and UVB rays and indoor blue light rays
- It is a non-comedogenic, water-resistant and light sunscreen that does not contain paraben or sulfate
- It can help provide cosmetic elegance with a matte finish
- It can be easily absorbed and has a better spreadable texture
- It can act as a non-greasy gel that is sweat resistant
Take two-finger length quantity of sunscreen and apply to the whole face and neck atleast 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Re-apply every 2 and a half hours in case of continuous skin exposure.